Jar files and android files both are java based programs. Before arriving of android most of the people used to use jar programs. but now people use android devices in their daily life. But what happens to those people who uses android but have addicted to jar programs? for overcoming this problems there are many more jar emulator for android devices. But JBED is the best emulator for using jar programs on android devices.
JBED is an android program which emulates the jar programs and makes jar files run on android devices.
- Use jar Programs with JBED
- Download JBED from here.
- Download 'jbedvm.so' from here and place it in 'system\lib' folder.
- Install JBED but donot run it.
- Restart the phone then Launch JBED application.
- Press menu button and choose SD card.
- Select your .JAR/.JAD file that you want to install and run.
- Now install the chosen application through JBED.
- Now open the installed java application to run. .
Now you are done !!! You can use your favorite jar files on your android.
Regards, Nischal creations